Monday, November 19, 2007

On the Road Again

Happy Thanksgiving....a little early. Nathan and I and all the kids are traveling to visit my extended family this week. I'm so excited about seeing some of these relatives that I haven't seen since before we moved to Nigeria. Some it's been 5 years since I saw them. Nathan, of course, has never met them. My brother is going to be there as well and they all come cause he's there. Which means for us that it's the best time to go. We wish you all a wonderful, thankful, (haha I just typed tankful...) and a tankful day. See you next week.

5 comments:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

cute picture!

give everyone hugs from us. have fun!

Stayllo said...

Have a great trip!!!

Alicia said...

have a safe and wonderful trip.. By the Way I love the Turkey Picture At the bottom of your post.

palmtreefanatic said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Have a nice trip! Cute pic!!!

Lori_N said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Rachel :)