Thursday, January 22, 2009

Warmth is Coming

It's still chilly today but most of the snow is gone. It's lingering for as long as it can in the shady areas. Tomorrow brings the return of the 60's. Yeah! Just in time to wear my new jean skirt that I got.
I have always been amused by other bloggers who get high traffic and post about funny things people have searched to get to their site. This morning I got my own dose of laughter as I discovered that if you google the words purple nightgown you will find my blog about 3/4 of the way down the first page. I laughed so hard when I realized it was a link to this post. There must be a real lack of purple nightgowns out on the internet if we made the first page. Someone in Canada actually, found my blog and spent a couple minutes reading that post. The kids couldn't figure out why I was laughing so hard.
And to top of today's informative post here is a picture of Little Peanut most days. The outfit underneath varies but the Tinkerbell dress does not. Thanks Aunt Shagga for our favorite outfit.

2 comments:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

so glad she's getting good wear out of it! She looks cute... and she didn't frown for the picture. That's progress.

Stephanie Kay said...

I get a kick out of the searches that bring people to my blog. My favorite is a search for "hogs head cheese." It's a recipe I posted on my In the Kitchen blog as a joke. A real recipe from the cookbook my grandma compiled. I can't believe someone was really interested in it!