Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Off To Maryland

I realize I haven't posted in awhile. My sister inspired me to get busy because I know there are family members that check to see pictures of the children. I am going through my January pictures and getting some posts ready for this week. Be sure to check back.
In January my brother was ordained as a minister. Nathan and I and the children drove up to Maryland to be there. We stayed in a brand new hotel and it was so nice. Sadly I did not take pictures of us taking the children to the lobby for breakfast in their pajamas.
The service was really nice and everyone had an opportunity to pray over my brother. Auntie Linda, or Grandmother as some call her, made a delicious cake for the reception afterward.
We ended up leaving late and getting home even later. But Nathan had arranged for a co-worker to take his early shift so he got a chance to sleep in.

Praying over my brother.

Auntie Linda and Maggie- family friend. Mom and Dad. Grasshopper says, "What?" Family Picture.

No comments: