Friday, September 14, 2007

Busy Again

We've certainly been busy this last week. The Lord really worked it out so that I was able to pick up AJ as school all week with minimal help. My parents are out of town this week and my dad usually helps with picking AJ up. Sarah was home several days allowing me to go get him. Yesterday I discovered that if you call ahead they will walk him out to the van. The school has a policy that you aren't allowed to leave children in your vehicle when you pick up your child. That makes it pretty hard when you would have to haul in a 2.5 year old, 16 month old, and 5 week old in a car seat. I was very thankful they walked him out. :) Last Saturday we bought AJ a new bike. The little tricycle was to small for him and JM rode it mostly. Here he is on his new bike.And then of course there's been the regular boo boos. JM recently cut his thumb with a brand new razor. Apparently, the top of the medicine cabinet isn't the safe spot we thought it was. Here he is with a Curious George band-aid on his leg. He wanted me to take more pictures of it.And since there are pictures of the other boys on this post we should include one of little Grasshopper. Here he is in his favorite position with cousin Belle. I love it when they drop over to see him. And now that Belle has wheels we've seen them several times. :)

2 comments:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

cute pics!

palmtreefanatic said...

very cute pics!