Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!


For my birthday Nathan got me this little beauty. It's an ipod shuffle. And yes, I did get it in that color. Let me just say for the record that my husband is not an Apple fan. In fact, he highly dislikes their software, itunes ect, but their hardware he thinks is well designed. Others we know are all out Apple haters! :) (Scott!) But Nathan was sweet and knew that I wanted an MP3 player for my birthday. Sunday we downloaded itunes onto our computer and I spent a lot of time uploading all our cds to it and organizing them. I found a lot of great songs on itunes that I'm sure I will be spending my allowance on. Everything you can imagine, except for the original Beatles, is on there. Classical, instrumental, Christian, rock, pop. I'm becoming a fan of the itunes store. But before any of you panic, I have yet to buy a song. I can't decide where to start. :)Thank you baby. I love my birthday present. And it's so pretty too.

3 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

***Happy Birthday to you, ***happy birthday to you, ***happy birthday dear Rachel, ***happy birthday to you! This sounds so much better then my actual singing it trust me;)

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Happy Birthday! I want an iPod for my birthday, too.

Alicia said...

Happy birthday.. sorry I missed it.. Cool iPod.. Well Hope you had a good day!