Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a great holiday! It's time for me to get back into the swing of things. Nathan was off all last week and although we did some family things my house really did suffer from my lack of motivation. I guess it's time to whip that schedule out and try to start getting things back on track.
Our Christmas was really nice even though we still haven't had any snow...I'M WAITING!!!! The children certainly got lots of gifts and have enjoyed having dad around to play with them. On Saturday we went to zoo. The children really enjoyed it especially JM. Before he hasn't really paid much attention to the animals but this time he got really excited about them. I'm glad we got the family zoo pass for Christmas. The weather wasn't really cold so we weren't miserable but we didn't see the monkeys. AJ is insisting that we go again to see the monkeys. I told him when it was warmer we would go back.
Tonight I have a MOPS steering team meeting and tomorrow is Children's Night at church. I guess it's time to get back to work. Happy New Year everyone!!!!

5 comments:

The Salmoiraghi Clan said...

WHERE AM I???? I am back in Ohio now :-) We are enjoying the non-whit winter as best as we can (lucky Colorado!). Amanda starts school this Wed (tomorrow), and I (hoping/praying) start school next Monday. Beyond that, not much happening, we dissappear this weekend to head to Kentucky for my friends wedding, I am leading Worship for the ceremony, yay God! Okay, so yeah, call us when you can :-)

Alicia said...

I just wanted to say happy new year...

palmtreefanatic said...

So happy you are FINALLY BACK! I been watching out for ya,Wow! It has been too long:)Theres lots to read on my blog if you havent done so and I need to get the christmas post off still, somehow! sigh

ok, so if you didn't see the monkeys you need to go back! That is the best part of the zoo:)

Let me know ASAP whats going on with the tambourine schedule!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

KC said...

Glad you had a good Christmas and New years. ~sigh~ I think it will take 2 weeks to get my house back in order after the kids 2 week break. I did however get the christmas stuff taken down from the inside of my house yesterday, now if i only had room for all the new toys and stuff the kids got I would be in good shape. Glad you had fun at the zoo.

The Salmoiraghi Clan said...

wow, did you realise with a new year, come my birfday????? yayaayaya JAN 13th, here I come, I will be old, ahhhhh!