Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A New Venture

Just a little update on my Pampered Chef party. I'm just $32 short of the next level. Hopefully by tonight I will have it finished up.
Yesterday I bought 200 yards of ribbon for a new business venture I'm starting with my mom. My sister over at Shagga Bear made these adorable Korker Bows. I'm hoping that I've not bitten off more than I can chew. I've been wanting to do something at home to generate a little income. This seems like a fun way to do that. And once I get the ribbon and get it curled I can work on them in the few quiet moments that I have while AJ is at school. I hope that this will get me through the dark winter days that are left. I am craving sunshine, flowers, and leaves so much. The snow that is left is slushy and gray. I keep looking for my little tulips that I planted last fall. Soon I'll be able to post a picture of all the lovely blooms.

1 comment:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

It will take more than a few quiet moments to curl 200 yards of ribbon!!! You'll need to do it every spare moment you have. Maybe you should have a curling party with all your friends.