Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Girls Soccer

My niece Belle, Mama Lily's girl, had a night soccer game yesterday. Its always fun for the girls to play under the lights. And this game was particularly fun because they beat the rival team 9 to nothing. Belle made a beautiful goal. I have very awesome pictures but they are stuck on my brother-in-law's camera. I borrowed his very expensive camera and the very cool telephoto lens. So alas, the great action shots will have to wait til later in the week.
After the game Belle and the other girls had a cake fight. Instead of eating their reward they used it as a weapon. Here are her mug shots. All she needs is a number now. She wanted to go show Doodle Bug who's in the hospital but she didn't think they would let her in looking like this. So she settled for pictures. Here you go Doodle. You were missed.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

looks like a fun mess...

Jessica said...

I found you through Pioneer Woman! You have such a fun blog!!