Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It Doesn't Stop


In our house Buzz is the coolest toy and the most played with toy. (thanks to a yard sale he was only 50 cents.) They also love to watch Toy Story 1 & 2. Our Buzz is the full-sized version with the laser, the talking buttons, and the wooshy helmet thing. :) His buttons say things like, "Buzz Lightyear to the rescue." "There's a secret mission in uncharted space." and my personal favorite. "To infinity. AND BEYOND!"
It's this particular phrase that causes me to write today. JM has been saying this for months. He holds out one arm just like Buzz and runs around the house shouting at the top of his lungs. "TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!" He does it first thing in the morning. He does it at bed time. Any toy he plays with flys and says this. He even has been heard talking about Buzz in his sleep. This has been going on so long that I pretty much tune it out. Although recently I've notice Little Peanut says something awfully close to that when she sees Buzz laying on the floor. And she says it just as loud. It's rather cute. I guess JM is rubbing off on her. I must say though she is definitely more gentle with her baby dolls that JM is. It's interesting the things they pick.

2 comments:

MOPS said...

TOO FUNNY! This was JF & CF's present from my mom last christmas! Now they are on to CARS! Good luck! TO INFINITY & BEYOND!!!!

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

maybe that's why Abby does her arms like that sometimes - one straight out and the other close to her chest. I guess she learned it from JM!!