- Everyone is at home and getting better, including Grasshopper. Checkups are still going on but we're getting good reports.
- There are 362 days left to achieve my goals.
- My husband has a good job, we're praying for better.
- My new business is very exciting to me. I'm thankful I have a great team leader who's always encouraging me.
- Jay Leno is back on the air after the writers strike. :) We like his monologues.
- AJ goes back to school today, and starts kindergarten this fall.
- On his birthday, in Dec, JM will be having his first day of preschool! Maybe then I'll finally get Peanut to the library for story hour. :D
- In August, all of my children will be over the age of 1. Even if I'm pregnant then all children outside the womb will be over 1.
- The Call-08.08.08 A chance to come together with a million other Christians passionate about impacting our government and our society. Nathan and I are so ready to go!!! and of course our church family too. This one will be held in Washington D.C. on the Mall. Bring your water and your sunscreen!
- I've been elected to the county Republican Women's Club officers. I'm going to be the secretary for the next two years. I get sworn in on Tuesday....you're all coming right?
- Speaking of elections....it's an election year! How exciting!
- Nathan and I got to see a great movie over the Christmas break. National Treasure-Book of Secrets. It was awesome.
- I'm thankful for my great friends that I'm getting to know. Nathan and I are hoping to spend more time with them this year.
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
It's been a long time since I've done a Thursday Thirteen. I thought I would do one to start off the new year. Here are thirteen things I'm thankful or excited about for the new year.