Friday, September 01, 2006

A Bit of This and That


Tonight is the big night!! I'm really looking forward to going out with my wonderful husband and our friends! Celebrating my birthday often makes me think about the past year and the one to come. There aren't any 25 year olds that I know that have 3 small children and a house, besides my husband. I enjoy my life very much but I can garantee that 7 years ago when I graduated from high school that I did not anticipate being here. I mean, check out my beautiful daughter. She makes me smile everyday. She's so serious. She smiles and laughes but you have to work at it. She concentrates and studies what's in front of her.
She is so different from her brothers. I didn't realize how different girls are from boys. It's almost lunchtime. I'll be sure and put some pictures up tonight of the bears, the girls, and the guys.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I know you'll have a great time! how bout Daniella? Darlene? Darla? Drusilla?
:)

Katherine@Raising Five said...

What a precious family. Yes, girls are so different from boys - keeps things from getting boring, but I'm sure you don't have that problem with your crew! Thanks for visiting my blog - so nice to get to know you. Thanks for the Walmart link.