Monday, September 04, 2006

Toilet Trials Part 2 & 3

Well it continues. Only this time its both liquid events. This morning JM removed his diaper in his crib before my husdand or I could get him up. Later I went to get his pacifier and blanket for our trip today and discovered Lake Erie in his bed.
We have a winner ladies and gentleman!!!! The largest bladder owned by a toddler.
But the one that takes the cake is this. The other evening husband walked into the kitchen to see AJ in the bathroom peeing on the seat. He then proceeded to wipe himself on the hand towel beside the sink and then hang it back up. Speechless! That's what I was when Nathan came in and told me.
We have since warned our family and friends not to use any towel that might be hanging in the bathroom. Grab a papertowel in the kitchen. Charming, I know. But you just can't always tell in our house if it's clean. But I do try. Honestly.

5 comments:

Karen said...

at least you found out! Now you can try to remedy it. ewwww!

Little Budy can't get out cloth diapers.........
:)

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Man am I glad I read this blog. I'll know next time I'm in your bathroom. How long ago was this?? I think I'll go wash my hands right now. :)

Stayllo said...

I finally saw the comment on my blog so now I put yours as a favorite!

I don't have all the answers, just the right ones. said...

That's the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Katherine@Raising Five said...

Oh, my. That's incredible! At least he's interested. Think positive thoughts, think positive thoughts!!