Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Big Game

OHIO STATE ROCKS!!!!!! BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF Michigan!!!!
Today is the big rivalry between the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Michigan Wolverines. Honestly, in a matchup between a buckeye ( a nut off of a tree) and a wolverine I would pick the wolverine. But since I live in Ohio and a large number of fans are coming to my house I think I will just dress my children in red and gray and say, " GO BUCKEYES!!!"
We've having a party to celebrate this rivalry. We had trouble digging up our token Michigan fan but I believe that one of our guests is bringing his friend who roots for the blue and yellow.
I honestly don't really care about this particular game, but it's a chance to watch football and party with friends. I don't need much more of an excuse than this. My husband and I love to have our house full of friends. We have an open door policy. I'm excited cause I love to host parties. Hopefully it will go well. Check back later for an update.
GO BUCKS!!!!

3 comments:

Ms. Kathleen said...

This sounds like fun. I fondly remember many Nebraska football parties. Thanks for joining the ornament exchange!

palmtreefanatic said...

THEY WON:)Yeah Bucks!!!

The Salmoiraghi Clan said...

I can't say they "beat the snot out of" Michigan, but they sure gave them a good game and vice versa for Michigan bringing it to them. Yay BUCKEYES!