For today's 13 I thought I would give you a list of books that I have always loved. And so, without further ado... (hee hee I love that word "ado")
- The Hunt for Red October by Tom Clany ( one of my all time favorites, along with most Tom Clancy novels)
- Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder- all of them. I think that Little Town on the Prairie is my favorite one though.
- Margaret's Story by Eugenia Price
- Vienna Prelude by Bodie Thoene and the rest of the Zion Covenant books
- The whole Abram's Daughters series by Beverly Lewis. I hate waiting for the books, I like to read them all through one right after the other.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montegomery
- Little Women by Lousia May Alcott
- September by Rosamunde Pilcher
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Anything by Agatha Christie, especially Hercule Poirot mysteries.
- Most of Mary Higgins Clark's mysteries and Sue Grafton's series, A is for Alibi
- And last a guilty pleasure...Star Trek the Next Generation novels too. I like science fiction.
Next week I'll to a Thursday Thirteen of books that Andrew and I like to read together. Happy Reading!!