Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My 50th Post

Subtitle: OWW MY BACK!!!
This is #50 for me. That's so amazing to me. And now I will press on to 100. In the mean time, Saturday night after our party several of us went bowling. I haven't been in awhile and I'm sure that I used muscles that aren't used regularly. This afternoon at lunch time I started noticing a sharp pain in my lower back. My helpful husband tried to rub it and the rubbing made my right leg go numb.
I've known people that have had serious back problems before but this is my first experience. I'm not pleased AT. ALL.
It really really hurts. And I definitely can't bend over. I've used the heating pad all afternoon and tried to stretch it out but it really hasn't gotten any better.
That said I was supposed to be in a fashion show on Sunday and if this doesn't get any better I won't be walking down the runway in a semi-ugly dress. :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

50 posts. I just looked at mine and I have 51. I have been blogging since February! Congrats! Sorry to hear about your back, thats what happens when you get old ;)

The Salmoiraghi Clan said...

Yay for 50! (blogs that is...)

Anit-yay for your back. Hmmm, the whole numb leg didn't sound like a good sign. Remember, your body lets you know when something is wrong.

I would say if you are still having sme type of pain anywhere in your back, you need to see a doctor... your back is ont eh most important places of your bady, and usually, the most vulnerable to injury.

We will be praying for you and don't be afraid to go the Dr!

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

fashion show??? Semi-ugly dress?? are you on the next season of Project Runway??

sorry about your back. You're not supposed to feel like that for at least 10 more years! :)