Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Few Updates About This and That

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family. I thought that I would give you a little update about all that's been happening in our lives.
Tabitha picked a dress!!! Her wedding dress is beautiful and unfortunatly I can't post a picture because her fiance reads my blog. However, it is hanging in my closet waiting to go get altered. She also picked the bridesmaids dresses. I'm so excited. They are also beautiful and I can't wait to wear it. They are TEA LENGTH ( Thank you Lord) and strapless. They are a soft lavender color with two strips of cream at the bottom. It's really coming together for them.
And now, the Christmas season. :) Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love giving presents. The more I can give the better. This year my husband and I are really struggling with our budget. We want to be faithful but we are also part of a family and we draw names. I've been creative with gifts in the past and am trying to do so again. Any brilliant ideas would be welcome. I have visited Kisses of Sunshine for some great homemade gift ideas. It will be an interesting year, that's for sure.
Here is my verse for today.
"The Lord gives His people strength, the Lord blesses them with peace." Ps. 29:11
"Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise Him again- my Savior and my God!" Ps. 43:5

2 comments:

The Salmoiraghi Clan said...

Hey hey! Ya for Christmas! Glad to see the update! Check out our new blog on here for our "little" update :-) Also, when youc an, respond to my email about the restaurant! love and Blessings your way!

The Salmoiraghi Clan said...

oh dang, hmm, well, i emailed you copies of the pics, so, if they dont work, lemme know :-) we gonna figure out your computer soon!